Friday, December 19, 2008

Blueberry's Seventh Birthday

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up this morning to discover that Mommy had been snoozing with me for most of the night. As a result, she wasn't exactly well-rested - I'm known for thrashing about quite a lot in the night. After spending a good chunk of the morning with my Grandparents, I watched some cool cartoons while Mommy dozed on the couch.

After lunch, I drew some really amazing pictures of Basil and Santa and stuff (with some coaching from Mommy) and then I put on a puppet show for Mommy - a puppet show about my stuffed crocodile Blueberry and his seventh birthday party. After that, I did dinosaur impressions and had Mommy and my other toys try to guess them.

After Daddy came home from work with a box full of his new end-of-year CD and a huge new video game, we ate carrots together and played doctor to my toys. For once, I kinda let Mommy join in.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!