Monday, December 01, 2008

Cacophony of Peeps

[As transcribed by Daddy on Dec. 4th]

I didn't sleep well last night. Why? Because I share my bedroom with an incubator. In the middle of the night, all the baby chicks started hatching en masse. The cacophony of peeps made sleeping impossible. Needless to say, I was kinda cranky.

Today Mommy and Papa and I drove over to pick up my great-grandmother, who I can officially report is very very very old. I was a little slow in warming up to her, but I wasn't too terribly shy. Just to be on the safe side, though, I hid in my cowboy hat. We took her over to Mrs. Richardson's place - she made us dinner, and I absolutely loved it!

Mommy actually sat down and finished a book for the first time in ages. Just like old times! I wore my glow-in-the-dark jammies to bed, and had a hard time settling down, because I insisted that the jammies were glowing just for Mommy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!