Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Dinosaur

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, Mommy and I decided to finish decorating the tree. While I focused my attention on one, small branch - covering it with ornaments, jingle bells, knick-knacks and toys, Mommy helped me choose what should go up on th every top of the tree. We eventually decided on a dinosaur - the Brachiosaurus, to be specific.

After Mommy and Gammy went out on a quick errand to buy kibble for Basil, I hung out with Grandpa. When Mommy came home, we had a relatively quiet afternoon while Basil enjoyed his long-awaited kibble.

I was happy to have Daddy home at the end of the day, so that we could play video games and stuff. He found it remarkable that I got so excited when "Little Town of Bethlehem" came on over the Christmas-themed radio station (because nobody likes that song), but when it turned out I was talking about 'White Christmas" it was somehow less noteworthy to him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!