Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Mayhem

[As transcribed by Daddy on December 27th]

I was up at 7:15 a.m., ready to see what Santa brought me, and boy was I ever happy! My stocking was full of goodies (including the Eva toy I wanted) and as soon as everyone else woke up, we all had a nice Christmas morning. I opened my gifts, and was overjoyed by the bucketful of dinosaurs I asked for (see photo)!

After lunch, Nevi and Skye came over and we played, and then Eric and Olivia and Elizabeth and Lola joined us too, and the mayhem began! More presents were opened by us, and then all our parents had their annual gift exchange - Grandpa ended up with Mommy's pillows, Brian got Daddy's print, and Daddy got an Atlas while Mommy got a new cheese grater!

I played with Nevi and my cousins - Robin and I did some cool art projects (she made me a shirt with my photo on it!), and then we all had a really nice Christmas dinner. I went to bed quickly, but not before having some intestinal trouble and asking whether or not Santa was coming back again tonight...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!