Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Palpable

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I pretty much spent the entire day anticipating tomorrow, when we drive to Montreal. I'm so crazy for Christmas it's palpable... it's all I talk about, sing about, dance about, draw about, or think about! Throughout the day, I bounced like a pinball between Mommy (who was madly sewing toys, clothes, gifts, and baking pies, cookies, and meals) and Daddy (who was framing artwork, running errands, and measuring trunk space in Grandpa's car) and my grandparents (who were cooking, packing, gift-wrapping, and shoveling.

I danced with Daddy today, and we managed to play some board games, video games, and we played "Ice Cream Stand", "Milkshake Stand", and "Hot Dog Stand" (although I don't believe my folks when they tell me about 'Chip Trucks', which is the silliest thing I've ever heard of). I also helped Mommy do some baking, and I watched a fair amount of TV.

I'm so excited for tomorrow, I hope I can sleep through the night!

Listening to: Hall And Oates - Big Bam Boom


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!