Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dropping Trou

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today Mommy and I both had doctor's appointments. The two of us headed downtown, and instead of having to wait for an hour in the waiting room as usual, we... ...went right in?! What the... I 'dropped trou' and had the rash on my backside looked at - perhaps we shall be seeing a naturopath in the new year! The doctor also suggested that I might want to lay off the sugar temporarily.

WHAT.

Mommy and I had a quiet afternoon - I spent an abnormally long amount of time visiting my Grandparents and Nee-Nee. Mommy made a whole whackload of cookies and goodies, and I heped her make three pizzas, which we shared for dinner with my aforementioned Grandparents and Nee-Nee (and Daddy).

Someone must have slipped something into the pizza, because immediately after dinner, Mommy and Daddy and I all fell asleep simultaneously.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!