Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Egg Argument

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I asked Mommy or breakfast. She suggested I have eggs - I told her that eggs was a lunch food, and not a breakfast food. She informed me that if I went to a restaurant and asked for breakfast, I'd be given eggs. I screamed "THEY DON'T HAVE EGGS AT THE SUSHI RESTAURANT!!!" and with that, Mommy decided that maybe we wouldn't go to Julie & Sarah's house this morning after all.

I had a relatively sane afternoon - Mommy and I watched some TV, played some video games, read a lot of books, and we strung together some sour cranberries to make a wreath for our door (well, the cranberries that didn't end up in my tummy ended up on the wreath).

After Daddy came home from work, we had dinner (eggs!) and then took a quick trip to Best Buy and Starbucks, where I ate one of their new polar bear cookies and got icing all over myself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!