Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Frightening Puppet Show

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Ugg, I had another kinda rough night last night... perhaps it's the myriad of diseases and lord-knows-whats we all caught from the hospital (where we went to get cured from sickness), or perhaps its a version of the head-cold Robin or Nevi had, but I seem to have a sniffle.

Anyway, Mommy and Daddy and I had a somewhat quiet day - Mommy and Daddy cleaned, tidied, archived CDs, recycled and fixed up my room, while I watched some TV, played some games, and took 'er easy. In the afternoon, Daddy took me to the local library, where I had a play date with his partner Lisa's son, Leo - a cute, nice kid, if not somewhat quiet and younger than me. The library was okay... but I was tired and was having a hard time focusing. Daddy put on a puppet show that some kids loved and others found frightening.

I really wanted sushi for dinner. Luckily, Mommy saw things my way, and we went out and had a lovely Japanese dinner. On the way home we went to the toy store to buy some Lego - but couldn't find exactly what we wanted, so I got some Lincoln Logs instead (Daddy got a toy, too).

Listening to: M83 - Saturdays=Youth


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!