Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gingerbread House

[As transcribed by Daddy]

As soon as I woke up this morning, I was all about decorating that gingerbread house! My Daddy was pretty astonished that I was reluctant to actually eat the decorative candy - I knew that it was for gingerbread-encrusting purposes only. Look at the great photo Grandpa took of the house... it's pretty awesome. There's not a single millimetre of gingerbread visible on that thing.

Daddy and I watched some motorcycles do tricks on TV at lunch, and then we went to the video game store to reserve a video game before driving out to the zoo! We haven't been there in months and months. Most of the animals I specifically asked to see (the octopus, the orangutans, the tapir, and the meerkats) were off-exhibit, but we got to see the new Great Barrier Reef thing and we got to smell the sloth. We pretty much had the whole place to ourselves.

I snoozed in the car on the way home - once we got back, I watched some cartoons, had some dinner, watched more cartoons, and fought against going to sleep.

Listening to: David Bowie - Reality


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!