Thursday, December 18, 2008

Growling at James

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I have no idea why, but for some reason I was up really early this morning, and decided I'd drop in on my grandparents while my folks slept. Wasn't that nice of me? Hopefully they weren't too annoyed. I can't help it - hanging out with them is awesome!

After Mommy was up, we went over to Julie & Sarah's house. We had a really fantastic visit - Mommy and Julie got to spend some quality time together, meanwhile I kinda spent most of my time with James, who I kinda growled at a few times. I have a hard time understanding that because he's half my age, sometimes he doesn't do what I want.

We came home in the mid-afternoon (after a lovely lunch) - Mommy headed out to get some of Daddy's artwork framed for Christmas presents, while I watched DVDs and hung out with Gammy. By this point I was getting pretty exhausted... believe it or not, I ended up not eating any dinner. I wasn't hungry, and just wanted to sleep. Crazy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!