Thursday, December 04, 2008

Hob-Nobbing

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Despite being up so late last night and not getting much sleep, I sure was up early. Despite being on vacation, Daddy was out this morning at a gala breakfast event for work, where he hob-nobbed with celebrities. I hob-nobbed with Mommy.

Daddy got home before eleven, and the two of us played with toys and even got in some video games. With Mommy in tow, we did a lot of grocery shopping - but we were all walking around like exhausted zombies. Once we got home and had some lunch, Mommy and Daddy napped while I watched my Rudolph DVD twice with Gammy and Grandpa.

My dismay at not having a computer to play video games was abated when the Apple people called and told us it was fixed, so we drove out to the mall and picked it up. While we were there, I got some new clothes, and we even managed to sneak in a trip to the bookstore.

When I got home, cool Uncle Gareth was waiting for me! What a fantastic turn of events!

Listening to: The Killers - Day & Age


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!