Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Home Again Home Again

[As transcribed by Daddy on Dec 4th]

Mommy and I did a lot of packing today - it was our last day in South Carolina. We went to Krispy Kreme for breakfast - somehow, I left that place covered from head-to-toe in frosting. When I told Papa that we had to go because "I needed to pee", he asked me if I could hold it. I told him "I'll hold it for as long as I can!" and he laughed uproariously.

We stopped by Mrs. Richardson's one last time, and I played with her toys and ornaments and stuff, and then we dropped some stuff off at Uncle Russel and Aunt Margaret's place (I didn't want to leave - I enjoyed playing on their jungle gym-thing).

We headed home and hung out by the river behind Papa's yard... I collected acorns and stuff. It was a nice afternoon! Papa took us over to Charleston, where we briefly ate some KFC and then bid a very sad good-bye to Papa, who we really enjoyed spending time with.

The plane rides home were uneventful - I ate pork rinds and smiled at a little baby. I was a little antsy for the flight from Charlotte to Buffalo, but both Mommy and I were super happy to see Daddy, who was there waiting for us!

The drive home to Toronto was kinda long - and it was already really late. We stopped for awful junk food on the way home - I passed out on the drive home in the middle of eating a cheeseburger. I was more than happy so sleep in my own bed again!

Listening to: Coldplay - Prospekt's March


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!