Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's a Trap!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up pretty early this morning, and had a hard time calming down and lying still when I hopped into bed with my parents. There were many arguments and a lot of 'moan-crying'.

To keep me entertained, Daddy tried to get me to record a new song on the computer, but it somehow got turned into a really wacky "Christmas Interview", which we'll try to post online at some point soon. It's pretty funny.

We did the grocery shopping and managed to literally plow through the snow and traffic. It took quote a while - I napped in the car on the way home. I watched some TV at home, played some video games, and then set a crazy trap for Daddy. While he was in the bathroom, I turned off all the lights in the house and left my toy baby stoller outside the bathroom door. When he came out and crashed blindly into the stroller, it took him about ten minutes to finish falling. He eventually landed in the kitchen, and had to make dinner in pain and agony (insert Daddy's dinner / pain & agony joke here).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!