Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Jack Skeleteon the Rabbit

[As transcribed by Daddy on Dec 4th]

Have I mentioned how much I hate having a shower here at Papa's place?! The water stinks, and the shower has a big prison-style sliding door on it. No thank-you.

Today Mommy and Papa and I went over to visit Papa's friend Deena, who owns several horses - three big, one small. The big ones were a little intimidating (I wouldn't get on 'em), and the little one, which I DID want to ride, was too small.

The weather was finally agreeable, so we went out to pick some pecans - we had several buckets' worth when I announced to everyone "I need to poop!" and we had to hurry back to Papa's. Once there, I named his new black rabbit "Jack Skeleton" and joined everyone at Brenda's for a nice taco dinner (my idea).

At one point today, while visiting Uncle Laurie and Aunt Gladys at the nearby store, I must've put twenty dollars worth of quarters into a vending machine in hopes of getting a cool toy. All I ended up with were plastic bracelets I didn't want.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!