Friday, December 05, 2008

Lego Batman

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I spent the better part of the morning letting my Dad sleep in - why bother him when I've got Cool Uncle Gareth to play with?! Awesome! He and I had a great time this morning, playing with my toys and stuff. Eventually Daddy managed to wake up - he had to bail on lunch and drive downtown to run some errands and drop Cool Uncle Gareth off, but once he came back and had a sandwich, the two of us spent a lot of much-needed quality time together while Mommy had a really really really long nap.

Daddy and I read some comics together, played some video games (like Lego Batman), built stuff out of Lego, and drew a bunch of pictures of cool superheroes like ...Lego Batman (we also drew regular Batman, too). He made me a snack and the two of us watched some cool TV shows and even put on a play. Pretty fun!

Daddy had to head out to his company Christmas party next, so I didn't see him for the rest of the evening. I spent some time with my grandparents before having a quiet lunch with Mom, and then we made some peppermint ice cream.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!