Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Lost Mitten Effect

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were gonna go visit Julie & Sarah this morning, but apparently their cat needed to go to the vet, so we took a raincheck and hung out at home instead. We decided to make a gingerbread house - together, Mommy and I baked the cookie parts, but needed candy to decorate it with. Unfortunately, we couldn't find one of my mittens, so a trip to the store came into question.

After lunch, I asked Grandpa to drive us to the store - he asked me to wait a few minutes, and for one reason or another, I really got upset, and then worked myself up into something of a frantic tantrum. Mommy had me lie down for a nap - roughly 90 minutes later, I was up and HUNGRY.

Daddy was home from work a little bit late, but it was okay - I watched a movie and Mommy made the world's most amazing lentil soup ever. Once it was time for bed, I could not calm down and snooze. My parents are hoping I'll sleep in a bit tomorrow (fat chance of that, though).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!