Friday, December 12, 2008

Might I have this Dance?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was quietly working away at her sewing when I walked into the room covered from head-to-toe in Raisin Bran and told her I needed to 'wash my hands'. Mommy got upset with me - I told her that I was disappointed in her reaction. Later in the evening, she would kinda feel bad and apologized to me for getting mad - I replied by telling her that I also felt sorry, for getting so mad at Cinnamon Bunny.

Other that that, we had a quiet and calm day. I taught Grandpa how to properly pronounce the names of several dinosaurs, and when Daddy came home from work, I made up this game where I pretended to be a nervous girl at a dance - I'd walk up to Daddy and ask him to dance with me (and then we'd dance). Then, we'd switch roles - he'd have to ask ME to dance.

We played videogames before bed... I had a blast.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!