Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mrs. Richardson

[As transcribed by Daddy on Dec 4th]

Sorry the blog is so late, folks - while Mommy and I were living it up in South Carolina, our computer totally died on Daddy up in Canada. Thanks to the fine folks at the Genius Bar at our local Apple Store, however, we're finally back up and running!

Anyway, Today we discovered that we were out of food, so Mommy and Papa and I drove to the grocery store and picked up some supplies. We took the cereal over to Papa's friend Mrs. RIchardson's place - I really liked it there, because she had tons of cool Christmas decorations and dolls and music boxes and stuff.

It was raining all day.. I was kinda grumpy about that. Papa asked if we wanted Pizza or Chinese Food for lunch - I voted for Chinese Food. He and I are really hitting it off - but I'm still exceptionally clingy with Cinnamon Bunny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!