Thursday, December 11, 2008

Satisfactory Pterosaur

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy took Mommy and I out to dinner before we went grocery shopping, but enough about that. Earlier in the day, I decided that I wanted Grandpa to draw me a picture of a Pterosaur. I brought him some paper and a pen and asked him for the artwork, and what he gave me, was, well... lt's just say that I was a little bit less than satisfied.

So, I tracked down Mommy, and asked her to draw a Pterosaur for me. Her picture wasn't much better, which I have to say was kinda disappointing. With a sigh, I asked Gammy to draw one, and hers was MUCH better - despite the fact that it looked identical to Mommy's. Therefore, on second consideration, I decided that Mommy's was all right, too.

Not Grandpa's though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!