Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowstorm!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up early this morning, and paid another visit to my Grandparents first thing - without asking first. My parents really need to work on that, but we all know it won't be easy. Also, since cutting out sugar the other day, my rashes have almost completely vanished. Isn't that crazy?! How am I gonna get some sugar?! I love sugar!

So, today consisted basically of a huge snowstorm. A really cold, huge, and blustery one. At one point, Mommy and Daddy tried to take me out for lunch, but I started crying and whining from the snow in my face, so we gave up and went home (which also made me cry and whine). I played Daddy's video game with him, and we played with my toys and some board games and stuff while Mommy stayed in her room and did some Christmas sewing.

Later in the day, Mommy and Daddy decided the storm had subsided enough for a car ride over to Harvey's for a cheeseburger. I barely ate mine, but enjoyed getting out of the house in any case.

Listening to: Amadou & Mariam - Welcome To Mali


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!