Saturday, December 27, 2008

Spinny-Chair Nap

[As transcribed by Daddy on December 28th]

A lot of the craziness of the past few days has worn off, and I'm a little... ...sad about it. I kinda liked all the presents and hooplah and attention. We were gonna go sledding (on the ice?) with Robin and her crew, but she's got a stomach bug - so I stayed home with everyone, and then went to the most boring mall in all of Montreal with my folks, Gammy, and Aunt Diane. I couldn't handle it, and got pretty upset about how dull it was. I came home, calmed down, got worked up again, calmed down, and then skated down the icy streets with everyone to Eric and Elizabeth's for dinner.

All I wanted to do, though, was go play in the playroom. I did for a while, then came back up, ate a few bites of food, and then literally passed out in Olivia's orange spinny-chair. It was pretty funny for Mommy to discover me in there after several minutes of silence.

She very carefully took me back to Ed + Diane's and put me in bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!