Sunday, December 07, 2008

Trimming the Tree / Peeing the Pants

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Eventually I got my parents out of bed - neither of them slept well, especially not Daddy, who is struggling with employment decisions again. Yay! He moped around while Mommy and I took care of regular Saturday fare. Cool Uncle Gareth came over and played with me, and after lunch Daddy had a light but much-needed nap, and was more of himself after he woke up.

I drew some amazing pictures today. First, I drew a picture of Batman that you've absolutely gotta see to believe. Later, I drew a great picture of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer that will likely end up as our Christmas Card.

Mommy and Daddy and I went to the mall to pick up some books more Mommy, and I peed all over myself in the restroom. After getting a change of clothes (and enjoying Daddy doing half-donuts on the black ice in the streets), Grandpa joined us on a trip to Home Depot to pick up a new Christmas Tree. Even though my parents told me not to, I decided to decorate it all by myself.

Here's a list of our favourite exhibitors from the One of a King show yesterday:

Sylvain Tremblay
Little Brown Wren
LUprints
Honeybea Design Hive
Fish on Fridays
Rat Girl
Norwegian Wood
Roros Electric Sock Emporium
Flakes
Ian Kochberg
Monster Factory
Furni
Schoolyard
Foxy
Fidoodle


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!