Monday, December 15, 2008

The Uneaten Sushi Pizza

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I crawled into bed with my folks last night, and was upset about something or other - in an attempt to calm me down, Daddy told me the story of the Wizard of Oz. However, as he started to fall asleep, it turned into the story of The Wizard of Oz meets John Connor and the Terminators.

Daddy and I hung out this morning as Mommy slept in a bit - we watched cartoons. Once she was up, we went out for a sushi lunch - but for the first time in ages, I wasn't very hungry and didn't eat much. After a quick stop home, we drove out to Markham and bought some frames at the craft store for Daddy's Christmas presents. Next, we went to Chapters, where I had a bit of a meltdown (I'd been kinda naughty all day), which caused us to leave before my folks could get coffee.

I was much better behaved at home - Daddy and I played Doctor to my stuffed animals before dinner, and we watched cooking shows before bed. I was out like a light - dreaming of the Wizard of Oz, no doubt.

Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - Still


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!