Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Up-And-Down Sinuses

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Julie went out for pedicures this morning, so it was just Daddy and I holding the fort. Unfortunately, I still have a sniffle, so Daddy was under strict instructions not to let me outside or take me anywhere. So... we stayed home. I watched some TV, played a lot of video games, and did some singing and dancing with Daddy. He fed me lunch, and then I threw him a tea party while he wasn't cleaning the house and doing copious amounts of laundry.

After Mommy came home, I ceased to be as pleasant as I was being for Daddy... but eventually the bunch of us went out to look for a DVD for Daddy at Best Buy (no luck). I was pretty sleepy. When we got back, Gammy and Grandpa had returned from their trip to You Nork!

We had some dinner, and played with my Lincoln Logs before bed. My sinuses were up-and-down all day, but right at the end there, they were pretty 'up'.

Listening to: Pavement - Brighten The Corners: Nicene Creedence Ed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!