Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Vacuum of Space

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today, the weather turned on us - it's completely inhospitable to human life out there. Lots of wind in every direction, and that wind is cold. Basically the vacuum of space, just with more stuff blowing around.

Needless to say, Mommy and I hung out at home today - we had a fairly quiet one, just staying inside and warm and safe and content. I joined Mommy in her sewing room and played with my toys, and all was calm - late in the day, however, I had a quick meltdown on Mommy when she punished me for not sharing the computer with her by forbidding me from watching television or playing video games.

When Daddy came home from work, we drew pictures of dinosaurs together and did some dancing. I'm a really good dancer - I especially love to spin around and crash into the Christmas Tree.

Listening to: Patti Smith - Easter


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!