Thursday, December 25, 2008

With Nevi

[As transcribed by Daddy on December 27th]

Cousin Nevi and I were attached at the hip today! He slept over last night, so we got started pretty early - we trashed the living room first, before moving downstairs and demolishing everything there, too. We played and played and played! He wouldn't play 'Sleeping Beauty' and kiss me, though... he just wanted to play 'Star Wars'.

After lunch, an online chat with my faraway cousin Michele and a roll around in the snow in front of the house, Nevi's parents came to pick him up. I wasn't the only kid for long, though, because Eric and Elizabeth brought Olivia and Lola over to make things fun.

We all had a nice dinner and watched a DVD... I stayed up and waited for Cool Uncle Gareth to arrive from You Nork before going to bed. I was sure to fall asleep quickly, because Santa won't come if I'm awake!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!