Monday, December 08, 2008

You Put Your Left Elbow In...

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Cool Uncle Gareth visited this morning - he told us about his fancy dinner last night, put me upside-down, and then left. Daddy woke up just after lunch, and drove Mommy and I downtown so that we could go to the Christmas Party for Kids that Leslie's company threw (thanks for the invite, Leslie!). It was quite the blast - it was so big, it put Daddy's company's Christmas Party to shame. We ate lots of food, made some crafts, saw a weird magic show, got presents, and best of all - I danced and danced and danced! I danced so well that I got a prize for my awesome version of the hokey pokey.

Daddy took me home while Mommy hung out with Leslie - at one point, he saved me from falling down a flight of stairs in the parking garage. I came home and was pretty full of beans - he and I had a nice tea party, and then I ran circles around my grandparents as Daddy picked Nee-Nee up from the subway.

Once he got back, I joined him as we went right back to the subway to pick up Mommy, and then we got some dinner from subway (er, the restaurant, not the transit system). What a busy day!

Listening to: Beyoncé - I Am... Sasha Fierce


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!