Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Blueberries on the Brain

[As transcribed by Daddy]

My forgetful father forgot to mention that I went to the Doctor yesterday! It was a fairly uneventful appointment... more urinary tract infection stuff.

Today I overheard Mommy mention a 'project for the day' over the phone to Daddy, and I got excited - she told me the project was to clean out the fridge. I wasn't too thrilled, but when she told me it was to make room for all the blueberries Nana and Jim are bringing when they come over tomorrow, I got super excited! Not because Nana and Jim are coming over, mind you, but because there's gonna be blueberries!

I had blueberries on the brain for the rest of the day. We went to art class, and on the bus on the way I invented a game called "Guess what I'm thinking about!" (the answer was always 'Blueberries'). At class I made a wizard's hat and a wand.

At dinner, I didn't wanna eat my spinach (I only wanted blueberries). Daddy demonstrated how one gains superhuman strength from consuming spinach by picking up the computer chair. I quickly ate my spinach and was (kinda) able to do the same.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!