Friday, January 02, 2009

Breakfast after Lunch?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up pretty early and in bed with Mommy - not that came as much of a surprise to anyone. Having a cold really, really sucks, man. My face is all chapped and I hate chap stick, my nose is running but it's all chapped, I've gotta take medicine, my appetite is weird, and sleeping is difficult when you keep waking up sneezing and coughing. Ugg.

I was up kinda early and hung out with my Grandparents while my folks snoozed a bit. When Mommy finally woke up, it was too late for breakfast, which made me sad - I asked if it'd be okay to have breakfast after lunch.

My folks and I played a bit in my room - while Mommy watched some old movies, Daddy and I played with my toys, and while Daddy archived CDs and restored missing photos of me (!) with Grandpa, Mommy and I played games and restaurant and stuff. We had vegetarian quesadillas, and then it was off to bed for me - with some sinus-related difficulties, of course.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!