Monday, January 12, 2009

Candyland with Nick

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Boy oh boy, was I ever up early. It wasn't even 8 in the morning, and I made my way to my Grandparents' and started harassing them! Eventually I got some food into me (more blueberry pancakes) as well as a few decent television shows, and then Mommy and Daddy took me along for a trip to the butcher. While Daddy and I waited in the car, we played a game of I-Spy and "Imaginary Candyland", which is as weird as it sounds.

We got home, and Daddy and I watched a cool movie - although my attention span was really put to the test. Soon afterwards, Nick came over - the first person who's not either a family member or Leslie to come over in ages - and played a lot of loud video games with Daddy. At first I danced around for them, which amade everyone laugh and smile, but I eventually had enough and told them to stop it (I must have been getting sick of hanging out with Gammy and Grandpa, because that's where I kept escaping to).

I played a lively game of Candyland with Daddy and Nick, and then Mommy made us all a fancy dinner, moist of which ended up on my face. I had a tub and went to bed pretty easily. Phew!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!