Friday, January 23, 2009

Clover, M.D.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a boring early morning spent alternately having a tantrum and watching the news with Daddy, I had a relatively good day with Mommy. I didn't use the computer once, to make up for yesterday, of course.

Mommy and I played some new board games - Monopoly and Clue. I loved Monopoly... the play money was pretty fun! Other than that, I traded my cold to both Mommy and Cinnamon Bunny. As I later told Daddy, "Mommy can take care of herself", so I made it my job to take care of Cinnamon Bunny. I put him to bed, took his temperature, gave him some cream for his rash, and even made sure he gave me a urine sample (all recent echoes of my recent medical situations).

We were gonna go out for lunch, but Daddy absconded with our debit card, so we ended up staying home and having hot dogs for lunch. Since we're out of chicken soup, I took a break from Doctoring my toys and Mommy cooked us some fish! And it was great!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!