Thursday, January 22, 2009

Computer Insolence

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a semi-decent sleep last night, and woke up noticeable less sick than I was yesterday... but still wasn't allowed to go to my friend Sarah's birthday party, for risk of infecting the other kids or any pregnant women in attendance. Mommy promised that we could throw Sarah our own party for her at the next available opportunity, which kinda made me happier.

I spent a lot of time on the computer today - probably way too much time, actually. At one point, Mommy went to have a shower and asked me not to use the computer while she was in there. When she emerged she discovered me on the computer, deliberately disobeying her!

Daddy came home and played with me before dinner (more chicken soup, which we also had for lunch), and then it was quickly off to bed for me - my folks' favourite show was back on!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!