Friday, January 09, 2009

Play with me?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I asked Mommy to play with me, and then I asked Nana to play with me, and then I asked Mommy to play with me, and then I asked Nana to play with me, and then I asked Mommy to play with me, and then I asked Nana to play with me, and then... you get the idea.

After lunch, Mommy and Nana and I went to Wal-Mart, because Nana wanted to buy me a present (and some other stuff). I picked out a toy garage (oddly), and was quite happy... but when it came time to look for bird feeders and groceries, I got really bored really fast.

When we came home, I asked Mommy to play with me, and then I asked Nana to play with me, and then I asked Mommy to play with me, and then I asked Nana to play with me, and then... you get the idea. We all had a tea party in my room and watched some Dinosaur DVDs before Daddy came home and ordered pizza and wings for us all!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!