Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Dentist

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was such a great kid today. Mommy and I took a quick walk through the freezing cold and went to the corner store where we bought some kibble for Basil - kibble that made him unbearably gassy for the rest of the day. If we could travel back n time and change the past, we might just change the brand of kibble we bought.

I got a new Dinosaur DVD in the mail today, which Mommy and I watched together before playing some games and doing some cool floor puzzles (Mommy let me solve them on my own today). Later on, I had a swimming lesson - I was much better behaved than usual, and paid close attention to what the instructor told me to do. I even floated with a pool noodle!

Finally, after a quick dinner, Mommy and Daddy and I all went to the Dentist. I had my first ever checkup, and it went really well - I was a perfect angel and didn't mind Dr. Hilton and the hygenist poking around in my mouth. I even helped him count all my teeth! To top it off, I got an amazing dinosaur toothbrush!

So awesome.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!