Thursday, January 08, 2009

Doctor Psoriasis

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning we all woke to a lovely snowfall, and some of the best packing snow ever all over the yard. We were a bit slow to rise, and decided to bail on playschool (Julie wasn't going, Mommy had a long shower, and I was pretty into some video games). We then got a call from the doctor's office (Who I alternately have called "Doctor Psoriasis" and "Doctor Vezzy") .

Mommy and I made out way downtown, waited and waited and waited (was it ever boring), and were informed that I was fine. Why they couldn't just tell us that over the phone I don't know, but whatever - I enjoyed the snow on the way home.

Mommy and I had a late lunch, did some more cleaning, waited for Daddy to come home from work (with presents from France from Matt and Ines), had some dinner, and then rejoiced as Nana and Jim finally made their way to our place - with presents in tow for me! Nana even read a story to me before bed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!