Friday, January 16, 2009

Furniture Tent

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Another cold day outside means another day cooped up inside. Mommy made the best of it though - she set up a tent made of blankets and furniture in the dining room, and the two of us spent a good part of the day under there doing puzzles, playing games, and reading lots of books.

We also did a lot of dancing to my favourite album - although I also made sure that my least favourite album didn't come on afterwards. I hate that "White Snow" song.

I helped Mommy make a big batch of chicken & dumplings for dinner, which we enjoyed after a great game of Dinosaur Go Fish in my furniture tent with Daddy. Then he took us to Best Buy to look at flat screen TVs, and I was really really tired and whiny and kinda difficult. Ah well. I don't want a new TV - I like the one we have even though it's broken.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!