Thursday, January 15, 2009

Future DD

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After an odd early morning (when I told my grandparents all about how I was gonna have "beautiful big boobs" when I grow up), Mommy and I walked through the soul-freezing cold to playschool, where I had a decent time - I was the only kid who did any of the crafts, but at the same time I was somewhat grumpy and difficult with the other kids. I growled at a 14-month-old boy who was chewing on the dinosaur toys, but apologized.

Mommy and I were pretty cooped up today. At one point, Mommy got a nosebleed, and it really freaked me out. Just the idea that it could happen kinda scares me.

After Daddy came home from work, we had some dinner - despite how much I begged and pleaded and cried for us to go out to a restaurant or to the mall. So ended a day where I was pretty up-and-down, running Mommy ragged and making her miss the days when I was the easiest kid on the planet. Before bed, my folks and I played an awesome game of dominoes and drew some cool cartoons.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!