Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hamming and Hawking

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was in bed with my folks pretty early last night - Daddy went to the couch, but then traded places with Mommy, who could not manage to fall asleep during the night. I ended up running circles around her after I woke up again in the morning - she did her best to stay awake and keep and eye on me while she dozed on the couch, and I demanded snacks (even after having the world's biggest bowl of Cheerios for breakfast).

We had a quiet day of Lego, board games, play-dough, toys, and some painting. In the late afternoon, Mommy and I went over to the local pool for my swimming lesson, but I wasted a lot of time hemming and hawing about just getting into the water (which I was convinced would be too cold). Eventually I did, though... and didn't want to leave.

Mommy and Daddy co-made dinner, and then Daddy drove to to Starbucks to get some dessert, but I kinda fell asleep on the way. Ah well.

Listening to: Kraftwerk - Computer World


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!