Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hot Chocolate vs. Mississauga

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up with Mommy pretty early today - we had a pretty pleasant morning, and together we put together the biggest batch of blueberry pancake batter anyone has ever seen. We brought it to Daddy for breakfast in bed (in pancake form, of course).

Mommy's tummy was still a little off, so Daddy made me some lunch. 'Twas good! I was really hoping to spend the day just him & me, but I was a bit spastic... I think he was nervous about me being cantankerous, so he insisted Mommy joined the two of us on a trip to Mississauga to pick up a DVD he's been looking for. We got as far as the Best Buy, where we got a new connector cable for the iPod and the car stereo, when Mommy's tummy got bad again. He dropped her home - the prospect of hot chocolate at home sounded better than a trip to Mississauga, so I stayed home too. Mommy and I watched dinosaur DVDs and cuddled on the couch.

When Daddy came home a few hours later, I played Lego in my room with Grandpa, and played video games while Daddy made a spaghetti dinner using the ground venison Aunt Trina sent up with Nana the other day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!