Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inauguration Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy and I are both still pretty sick... Daddy was so bad that he decided to stay at home from work, which is a pretty rare occurrence. Save for a lengthy spell on the couch where he and Mommy shared an emotional morning watching some big-deal Presidential Inauguration - something that I could honestly not give a care about. I was much more excited over the fact that I got a letter from Corrin and a magazine in the mail!

Daddy took over the computer and just did a whole lot of work while Mommy and I hung out and played games and stuff (he then fell asleep on the couch). When he woke, he and Mommy did some grocery shopping, while I visited with Gammy and helped her make dinner!

I had a crisis moment when Mommy spilled my dinner (a delicious chicken soup) on the floor, but I got over it. Then I slipped and fell in it and had another crisis moment, but then I got over that, too.

Hopefully all that Inauguration stuff is over tomorrow. I'm tired of watching the news.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!