Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Keeping an Eye on Mommy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm still sick, and Mommy's been feeling off too, so today the two of us grabbed the bus, switched over to a packed subway, and went to the Doctor's office. We had quite the long wait, saw the Doctor, and had to wait for the technicians to return from their lunch break before we could do all the lab work. Mommy had some blood taken, which I watched carefully... I was so well behaved, I got a sticker. Mommy was somewhat annoyed that she didn't get one, seeing as how she was also well-behaved.

By the time we got home, her and I had been out for almost five hours. Phew! We bought some flowers at the store - the clerk asked me who they were for, and I told him they were for "the table."

I didn't eat much at lunch or dinner... but I made sure I kept an eye on Mommy - while she had a bath, while she made dinner, and then at the end of the day when I kept waking up in the middle of the night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!