Monday, January 05, 2009

Kicking Daddy out of Bed

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yet again, I was up in the middle of the night - I crawled into bed with my parents and could not lie still. I sang, danced, fidgeted, cried, moaned, and the best part? I literally kicked Daddy over the edge of the bed as he slept, sending him crashing to the floor. I thought it was funny - he didn't, and he whined about it all day. Mommy developed another brutal headache.

After a quiet morning spent with both my family and my Grandparents, I had some lunch and then after some video games it was time to do the weekly grocery shopping. We were gonna go to the bookstore afterwards, but I fell asleep in the car, so we picked up some new comic boxes for Daddy's pile of comics in the other room.

Mommy made some pad thai, which was awesome, and after playing and stuff, it was bedtime. Daddy's gotta go back to work tomorrow, so let's see if I can let him have a good night's sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!