Monday, January 19, 2009

Museum Proprietor

[As transcribed by Daddy]

See the above photo? My family and I desperately pine for a day like that again. We're snowed in again... and every time one of us goes by a nature or wilderness program on one of our new HD channels, we sit there and stare longingly. We want to go for a hike so badly!

Daddy had a lot of work to do - he blocked up a ton of (really weird looking) print ads while Mommy did a great job of keeping me busy. If not for the fever I had last night or the head cold that appears to be descending upon me once again, we'd have played outside in the snow. In the meantime, we drew pictures, played a lot of games (I even learned how to play the Wii!) and I even set up a miniature dinosaur museum in my room for my parents to visit!

At times I was kinda whiny and complainy, but my folks'll let it slide today - I'm sick and didn't get enough sleep last night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!