Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pizza the Hut

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was another ridiculously snowy day today - as a result, we were a little bit late for playschool this morning. Mommy even pulled me most of the way there on my sled! I had a fun time - Julie and Sarah were there, and I was extremely excited to see them. After playschool, Julie invited Mommy and I to join her and Sarah and James at Pizza Hut! I enjoyed it, but Mommy had to hurry us outta there when I started making faces and funny noises, getting myself and James a little bit worked up and silly.

Mommy did some snow-shoveling when we got home, and accidentally gave herself a really bad headache in the process. She passed out on the couch in the living room - I was very nice to her and didn't bother her or anything.

Having said that - I was pretty thrilled when Daddy got home from work, and had to try really hard to pry him away from tidying the house. Mommy got up in time to make dinner - thank goodness. I dunno that I could've handled another meal from Daddy today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!