Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Running for the Bus

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was a good kid today - I did my best to stay out of Mommy's way as she exercised (with moderate success) and played some video games, and later Mommy and I had a pretty good time playing checkers (Mommy made me actually finish a whole game) and dominoes.

When it was time to go to art class, we had to run for the bus - when it drove off without me, I cried a bit but calmed down eventually. I ran really hard, man. Art class was fun - I made a lion face out of construction paper and hung out with my friends and stuff.

After a lovely dinner, Daddy took Mommy and I to the bookstore so that he could pick up some design books for work. I chatted Mommy's ear off and made other ladies in the store laugh. On the way home, I suddenly developed a sudden love for spelling and for figuring out the first letter in different words.

Listening to: Van Halen - 1984


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!