Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sanitized Clue

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Man... I think that over the past week, Mommy and I left the house ONCE, and that was to go to the Doctor's office. Yikes. Mommy's pretty sick with the cold that Daddy and I gave her (Cinnamon Bunny is feeling a bit better)... she didn't sleep well last night, and wasn't very much fun. I was pretty bored - although Grandpa did pay a visit and played with me a bit, and we did break out the board games again. I really enjoyed playing Clue today. Granted, it's been somewhat sanitized for me, and I have no actual inkling about how the game is played, but we made up our own version. It's fun.

After Daddy came home from work, I was overjoyed when he took me and Mommy out of the house to pick up some Pizza. I know, I know... not really a huge deal, but when you've been cooped up like we have, it's a big deal!

Mommy's pretty determined to get us out of the house over the weekend, no matter how sick she is or no matter how cold it's supposed to be.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!