Sunday, January 25, 2009

Seaton Trail VI

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was such a good girl today! I was friendly and sweet in the morning cuddly and cute in the afternoon, adorable and fun at dinner, and then... well, unfortunately, I geuss it all fell apart before bed. I asked to hit the sack at like 6:30, and my folks that was odd - so they kept me up. I really made them pay for it by throwing a major tantrum and screaming and wailing like a banshee. I screamed right in Daddy's face!

I guess it was because I was worn out... after lunch, Mommy and Daddy decided to take me out on a 'photo shoot' in the woods, despite the fact that it was a million degrees below zero out there. We drove out to the Seaton Trail, threw me on my sled, and pulled me along for about 20 minutes before the cold got the best of all of us. We got some photos taken (replenishing our diminishing stock of new pictures to put on the blog), and perhaps even a little frostbite on our toes. I pulled my dinosaur along - it was cute.

We did some quick grocery shopping before heading home - I almost fell asleep in the shopping cart.

Listening to: The Pursuit of Happiness - Love Junk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!