Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sleep Reading

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy was off to work before I even woke up today - after a quiet morning with Mommy, Nana, and Jim, my big box of Lego finally arrived in the mail. I was really excited - I played with it a lot for hours, and used the bucket it came in as a bed for some of my stuffed animals.

Given the oncoming winter storm, Nana and Jim decided they had better hightail it out of Toronto and head back to Virginia via Rochester and New Hampshire. I was sad to see them go after such a short visit - but I really enjoyed playing with them while they were here.

Mommy and I had a quiet afternoon, but then Mommy got a pretty bad tummy ache and was completely out of commission by the time Daddy got home. He fed me dinner and put me to bed - and he actually fell asleep in the middle of reading to me but kept reading as he slept. Creepy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!