Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Slowsus

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy's alarm clock went off this morning, and he kept hitting 'snooze'. I was eager to wake up, and I was sharing the bed with my folks (naturally), I asked Daddy to wake up. When Mommy told me that he's slow. I said "Then he is called 'Slowsus'", thus Christening him with his new name. My parents were laughing so hard they had no choice but to get out of bed.

After Slowsus went off to work, Mommy and I had a nice afternoon of the usual, back-to-normal routine kinda stuff. Towards the end of the day, we went back to swimming lessons (this time, Mommy wasn't in the pool with me). When my swimming teacher told us there wouldn't be any playing with the pool toys, I had a bit of a tantrum, but Mommy convinced me to apologize.

After dinner I went to bed - Mommy and Slowsus went out to a movie, and then, of course, I woke up and had to hang out with Gammy until my parents came home. They really really really appreciate Gammy going out of her way to stay up and keep me company and read to me! So am I, of course.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!