Thursday, January 01, 2009

Snotty New Year

[As transcribed by Daddy]

My head cold is bad. This morning I was well enough to tag along on a few errands with my folks - first, we picked up a month's worth of comics from the folks that used to run the comic book store, and then we drove uptown, did some walking in the freezing cold, and visited a toy store and a book store.

Daddy finally corralled Mommy and I into this Mexican restaurant he's been going on about for months, and we all really enjoyed it! We headed home and I had a nap - the plan was to go to the Zoo for their New Year's Party, for which we bought tickets...

...but when I woke up from my nap, my cold had gotten so bad and I was so miserable that there really wasn't any way I'd be up for a late night or a trip to the zoo. Daddy bought some soup fixins, Mommy made one heck of an awesome soup, and we had a nice evening in.

After a movie and a bath, I visited Gammy and Grandpa and Nee-Nee - we had our own little New Year's Eve party at about 10:00. It was brief, but fun. And now, I'm off to bed with a head full of mucus. Happy New Year!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!